Topics covered Includes:
- Accountant in Business
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate and Business
- Law (ENG)
- Performance Management
- Taxation (Cameroon)
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
- Strategic Business
- x2 Optional units
- Strategic Business Leader
Eligibility for the Accountancy Professional Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 19 years old
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
- The right to live and work in Cameroon
- To have at least 18-24 months experience in a HR & Talent Acquisition professional role
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.