Topics covered Includes:
- Context of Procurement and Supply
- Pre-procurement and Early Market Engagement
- Sourcing and Contract Agreements
- Supplier Management
- Category Management
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Monitoring, Management and Reporting Techniques
- Cost Management
- Systems, Procedures and Processes
- Supplier/Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Planning and Forecasting
- Contract Development, Negotiation and Management
Eligibility for the HR Support Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of an A ‘Level GCE Certificate
- The right to live and work in Cameroon and other African Countries
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
The person you’ll become at the end of the apprenticeship will:
- Identify approaches to achieve agreements with external and internal organizations and stakeholders including developing the communication skills that can influence positive negotiated outcomes.
- Use a range of contract and supplier performance monitoring, management and reporting techniques to ensure that cost, service, quality and sustainability objectives are being achieved and maintained.
- To be able to carry out cost management, including the cost base, and variances from budget.
- Use appropriate software, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation packages plus specialist programmes and systems associated with the organization to convey information.
- Clearly and concisely raise items for discussion and negotiation in order to resolve an issue that may be with customers, suppliers or colleagues.
- Confidently display supplier/customer relationship management skills with a range of stakeholders, keeping key stakeholders and customers appropriately informed.
- Evaluate costs by comparison with industry standards or high performers (benchmarking).
- Recognise the impact that decision-making has on costs and identify opportunities to save money or deliver services in the most effective or efficient way.
- Use selection and award criteria commonly applied when sourcing requirements from external suppliers and evidence how supplier bids are evaluated against these criteria.
- Take responsibility for activities such as change control, managing contractual obligations, risk management and measurement and delivering to the required performance standard.
- Liaise, negotiate and undertake proactive actions with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of purchased goods and services, taking appropriate actions to address any shortfalls or excess
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.