Topics covered Includes:
- Mathematics and science for engineers
- Materials and manufacture
- 3D Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Engineering
- How to undertake and apply business-led projects
- Understanding actuators and sensors
- Electrical & electronic principles and electronic devices and applications
- Product improvement and engineering project management
- Digital electronics & microprocessors
Eligibility for Building Services Design Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of an A ‘Level GCE Certificate, a pass in mathematics and physics or any two sciences is an advantage
- The right to live and work in Cameroon and other African Countries
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
The person you’ll become at the end of the apprenticeship will be able to:
- How to comply with statutory requirements and stringent organisational safety requirements
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques
- Producing Electrical or Electronic Drawings using a Computer Aided Design (CAD) system
- Preparing and using lathes, milling and other general or specialist machines and High Tech equipment
- Wiring and testing electrical equipment, assembling and testing electronic circuits
- Using computer software packages to assist with engineering activities
- Producing engineering project plans
- Maintaining and improving electrical equipment/systems
- Project management in undertaking engineering activities
- Producing and working to engineering specifications & briefs, presenting and technical problem solving
- Scheduling and managing engineering activities
- Electrical/electronic product manufacturing and testing
- Demonstrating technical and commercial management in planning and managing tasks & resources
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.