Topics covered Includes:
- Social media
- Public relations
- Data gathering/management (A/B testing, etc.)
- Landing page optimization
- CTA optimization
- Growth hacking
- Design/user experience
- Customer support/success
- HTML (mainly for WordPress)
- Funnel marketing
- Content marketing
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing (app store, etc.)
- Paid marketing (PPC, etc.)
- And Much More.
Eligibility for the Event & Fair Manager Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of an A ‘Level GCE Certificate
- The right to live and work in Cameroon or other African countries
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
The person you’ll become at the end of the apprenticeship will:
- Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks
- Understand how content goes viral. Know how to connect with influential people in these networks
- Have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building, and on-page optimizations
- Be able to harvest email addresses using permission marketing
- Understand how to drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email
- Be able to manage and segment lists over time
- Be able to get the attention of bloggers and journalists within the parenting and consumer tech verticals
- Be able to build and nurture these relationships in order to guarantee your employer consistent press coverage over time
- Be able to create content (blog posts, guest posting, infographics,) that is appropriate to your employer audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drives links and traffic back to her site
- You will have a good understanding of web analytics and know-how to set up and use web analytics tools (Google Analytics and Kiss metrics)
- Be able to do A/B Testing and Landing page optimization
- Be able to identify and secure strategic partnerships in order to accelerate our growth
- Be able to work with the UX and dev. team to build effective engagement, retention and referral mechanics into the product
- Be able to create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users by using effective call to actions.
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.