Topics covered Includes:
- IT management
- Business intelligence
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Business continuity analysis
- Information systems security
- Risk management
- IT consultancy
- Systems design
Eligibility for the HR Support Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of an A ‘Level GCE Certificate
- The right to live and work in Cameroon and other African Countries
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
The person you’ll become at the end of the apprenticeship will:
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals (e.g. Keyboard and mouse)
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.