Topics covered Includes:
The Role of the Learning Consultant
- The role & responsibilities of the Learning Consultant
- How to devise an effective learning strategy, key inputs and outputs
- Tools and techniques for business and learning needs analysis
- Commissioning and Managing Design & Delivery
- When and how to create an effective request for proposal (RFP) or invitation to tender (ITT)
- Management and evaluation of external designers and deliverers
- TEL and Blended Learning – Risks and Opportunities
- Main categories of TEL and blended learning, latest developments and opportunities
- When (and when not) to consider a TEL or blended learning solution
- Measuring added value of TEL and blended learning
- Outsourcing and Managed Services
- Choosing an effective Learning Management System (LMS)
- Commissioning and monitoring L&D managed services
- Evaluation and Action Planning
- Beyond Kirkpatrick, latest evaluation methods and metrics
- Action planning and networking
Eligibility for the Learning and Development Consultant Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
- The right to live and work in Cameroon
- To have at least 18-24 months experience in a Learning and Development professional role
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Learning and Development Consultant
- Describe key factors and techniques in devising a learning and development strategy
- Identify a range of techniques for identifying learning needs for individuals and organisations
- State key considerations in deciding whether to commission design and delivery externally and main factors in commissioning successfully
- List a range of methods to manage and evaluate design and delivery of external and in house providers
- Highlight significant factors in designing, delivering and commissioning blended learning systems
- State when and how to outsource managed services for learning and development
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.