Topics covered Includes:
- Principles of Selling
- Professional Development in Consumer Science
- Customer Relations Management
- Field Experience in Selling & Sales Management
- Leadership Strategies
- Relationship Selling
- Consumer Behaviour
- Cross Cultural Marketing
- International Retailing
- Personal Finance
- Strategic Issues for Sales & Retailing
- Sales Force Management
Eligibility for the HR Support Degree Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Be a holder of an A ‘Level GCE Certificate
- The right to live and work in Cameroon and other African Countries
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
The person you’ll become at the end of the apprenticeship will:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
For both roles, you’ll be required to:
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Studying at Opuvia Academy is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from Synergy University Russia facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
||Varies / Program
||Varies / Program
Please note: semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrollment fee of $40 (African students) / $750 (Non – African students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme enrollment process.
Funding and Scholarships
Get in touch for information on financing options & scholarships by clicking here.